13 March 2007

an addiction?

can blogging become an addiction? if so, i'm in trouble. it's not even the writing itself that sucks me into the time abyss, but rather that this is yet another tekkie thing for me to learn--and yes, i'm a geek. a gadget whore. i should come with a warning label. today it would say: this is my brain without any sleep. any questions?

so it seems i'll be playing around with my blog template for days to come, especially since google is always adding such great features, and because my friends' sites inspire me to do more. the best thing about today (other than getting to be the female guinea pig for my clinical exam class...but more on that later....)? wee me. it's all j.p.'s fault. you'll see....

No comments:

a little disclaimer...

i'm a medical student. just a student. so please, don't take anything i say too seriously. remember that i was an english literature major as an undergrad, so there is much fiction to be found in these pages. do you think i'm telling a story about you or your illness? more likely, you're tapping into my sense of "everyman"--that is, your story resonates with what i write here because it's not so uncommon after all. need help? please, please go see your physician. <--i'm not her. yet. ;-)